Hotler ECG Monitor is a small, portable device worn on the body to monitor ECG (Electro Cardio Graph) for a stretch of 24 hours to 72 hours to record all the heartbeats through that period.
The traditional ECG is a quick and painless procedure to record the heart rhythm. To get the ECG, the traditional way, the electrodes are fixed to the patient’s chest for a few minutes. But suppose the doctor suspects that it does not provide comprehensive information about the cardiac (heart) activity as it is just temporarily worn. In that case, he prescribes wearing the Hotler ECG monitor a day or more. Thus the Hotler monitor can detect abnormal cardiac activity for a long stretch covering those which an ECG may have skipped.
Hotler ECG monitor is prescribed when a person complains of fainting with or without exertion and is suspected of Arrhythmia (irregular heart rhythm.
The Hotler ECG Monitor marker has multiple components like the Hotler ECG monitor, Every Monitoring device, Hotler Analysis System and software.
Market size and Forecast
The Global Hotler ECG Monitoring Market was priced at USD 386 million in 2020. The Global Hotler ECG Monitoring Market is estimated to reach USD 691.81 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period of 2020-27.
Trends in the Global Hotler ECG Monitor Market
- North America rules the Global Hotler ECG Monitor Market due to rising cases of cardiovascular stroke. It registered one-third of the global market share in 2020.
- Asia Pacific is also a growing Hotler ECG Monitor market with a surge in cases of cardiac conditions, improving health infrastructure and the emergence of local players.
Drivers for growth in the Global Hotler ECG Monitor Market
- Increased prevalence of cardiac conditions in the Global population and awareness regarding the benefit of early intervention has made people seek an immediate diagnosis of heart conditions.
- Hotler monitors are portable and non-invasive devices that record cardiac Arrhythmia that may be triggered by specific situations or exertion. The ease of use and the critical information they provide are why patients are keen on using it if a doctor prescribes it. Thus Cardiologists across the world are equipped with this device. This is fuelling the demand for Hotler ECG monitors.
- The US has recorded a massive number of cardiovascular cases in recent times, and hence the market for the Hotler ECG monitors is flourishing in the US.
- Increased investment of governments worldwide in the research and development of cardiovascular diseases contributes to the demand for advanced investigation devices. This has, in turn, fuelled the demand for Hotler ECG monitors globally.
Key players in the Global Hotler ECG Monitor Market
Prominent key players which have played a key role in the Global Hotler ECG Monitor Market are mentioned here, General Electric Company, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Spacelabs Healthcare, Meditech Equipment Co., Ltd (Meditech Group)., Nasan Medical Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Nasiff Associates, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Biomedical Instruments Co., Ltd., SCHILLER, BTL, BioTelemetry, Inc., Welch Allyn, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, Medtronic, Hillrom., BPL Medical Technologies and Boston Scientific Corporation.