Crowdfunding Market was worth USD 13.35 billion in 2021 and is poised to amplify at a CAGR of 11.7% over 2022-2030, thereby amassing a valuation of USD 25.93 billion by end of the assessment timeframe.
Crowdfunding is most commonly defined as the process of raising funds from a big group of people for a philanthropic cause or a business endeavour. Various online platforms have been established to assist fundraisers in collecting money via the internet as a result of rapid digital progress. It lessens the reliance of businesses on venture capitalists and banks for financing. Startup enterprises frequently use crowdfunding to efficiently finance their new ventures.
The use of modest sums of funds from a large number of people to finance a new business initiative is known as crowdfunding. Crowdfunding uses social media and crowdfunding platforms to connect investors and entrepreneurs, with the potential to encourage entrepreneurship by broadening the pool of investors beyond the typical circle of owners, family, and venture capitalists.
Request a sample copy of Crowdfunding Market:- https://wemarketresearch.com/sample-request/crowdfunding-market/108/
Global Crowdfunding Market: Segmentations
By Key Players
- CircleUp Network Inc.
- ConnectionPoint Systems Inc.
- Crowdfunder Ltd.
- Fuel a Dream
- Fundable LLC
- Fundrise LLC
- GoFundMe Inc.
- Kickstarter PBC
- SeedInvest Technology
- Venture Crowd
- Reward crowdfunding
- Debt crowdfunding
- Equity crowdfunding
- Donation crowdfunding
By Deployment Type:
- On Premises
By Sales/Procurement Type:
- P2P Lending
- Equity Investment
By End Use:
- Social Cause
- Cultural Industries
- Real Estate
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The pandemic of COVID-19 has had a beneficial effect on the market. During the COVID-19 pandemic, entrepreneurs and small businesses mostly relied on crowdsourcing to support their creative endeavours. The cumulative number of GoFundMe projects related to COVID-19 surged by 735 percent in March 2020, according to the Journal of Medical Internet Research. Despite the COVID-19 epidemic, the number of Kickstarter projects climbed by 8.8% from January to April 2020, according to Enventys Partners.
Purchase Global Crowdfundings Market Research Report:- https://wemarketresearch.com/purchase/crowdfunding-market/108/?license=single
Table Of Contents (TOC)
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Trends, Outlook, and Factors Analysis
- Estimates & Historic Trend Analysis (2018 to 2021)
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Deployment
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Component
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Content Type
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by End Use
- Analysis and Forecast, by Region
- North America Crowdfunding Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Europe Crowdfunding Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Asia Pacific Crowdfunding Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Middle East & Africa Crowdfunding Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Latin America Crowdfunding Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What is this market size?
- The global crowdfunding market growth will increase by $239.78 billion during 2022-2026.
- What is the CAGR for this market?
- What are the segments covered in this market report?
- Who are the key players in this market?
- Which region is more attractive for vendors in the global crowdfunding market?
- What are the key markets for global crowdfunding?
- What are the key factors driving the growth of global crowdfunding market?
- Which segment has the largest share in the global crowdfunding market?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research