Web 3.0 Block-chain Market was valued at USD 1343.55 Million in 2022 and is projected to reach a value of USD 87761.35 Million in 2030, growing at a CAGR of 44.6%.
The decentralised web, also known as Web 3.0 block-chain, is the third generation of the internet that uses Decentralized Ledger Technology (DLT), Machine Learning (ML), and Big Data.
The Web 3.0 block-chain improves user experience and makes data analysis more consistent. Web 3.0 is more user-friendly and bidirectional than previous versions.
Government agencies are launching digitalization efforts to create a regulatory framework that will help Web 3.0 block-chains take off.
The global web 3.0 market is expected to rise due to rising data security concerns and increased industry investments to expand the applications of web 3.0 block-chain.
Consumers can employ new technologies and live a more fulfilling life as a result of rapid urbanisation, globalisation, and digitalization.
Human-like intelligence is now possible thanks to block-chain technology.
Web 3.0 is predicted to revolutionise the way social networks operate. The users of blockchain-based social media have complete control over the data that is shared and kept on the site. Users’ data is currently not safe on social media sites, which is leading to an increase in data breaches. For example, Facebook was sued in October 2020 for failing to protect users’ data in the Cambridge Analytica data breach. However, Web 3.0 social networks like Steemit, onG.Social, and Sola utilise blockchain technology, which helps to maintain customer data security and allows users to choose whether or not to share their data. Furthermore, these networks empower individuals by providing them with assets in exchange for their contributions.
Global Web 3.0 Block-chain Market: Segmentations
- BTL Group Ltd.
- Chain, Inc.
- Circle Internet Financial Ltd.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd.
- Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
- Global Arena Holding, Inc. (GAHI)
- Helium Systems Inc.,
- IBM Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Ocean Protocol Foundation Ltd.
- Polkadot (Web3 Foundation)
- The Linux Foundation
Based on Block-chain Type:
Based on Application:
- Conversational AI
- Smart Contracts
- Data Transactions Storage
Based on End-User:
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance sector (BFSI)
- Retail & E-commerce
- Media & Entertainment
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- IT & Telecom
Interested in purchasing this Report
Table Of Contents
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Trends, Outlook, and Factors Analysis
- Estimates & Historic Trend Analysis (2018 to 2021)
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Component
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Type
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Mobility
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Body part
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Treatment type
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Application
- Analysis and Forecast, by Region
- North America Web 3.0 Block-chain Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Europe Web 3.0 Block-chain Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Asia Pacific Web 3.0 Block-chain Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Middle East & Africa Web 3.0 Block-chain Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Latin America Web 3.0 Block-chain Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- This study comprises an analytical depiction of this market opportunity along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall this market forecast is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed smart Web 3.0 Block-chain market analysis.
- The smart Web 3.0 Block-chain industry is quantitatively analyzed from 2022 to 2030 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porters five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
1)What is the Web 3.0 Block-chain market growth?
2) Which product segment accounts for the highest market share in this market?
3) Does this market company is profiled in the report?
4) Which are the top companies hold the market share in this market?
5) How can I get sample reports/company profiles for the Web 3.0 Block-chain market?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research