In the projected period of 2020 to 2025, the global Medical Gas Analyzers market is expected to develop at a CAGR of 2.2 percent, reaching USD 236.8 million by 2025, up from USD 216.9 million in 2019.
Medical gas analyzers are instruments that are used to determine and measure the qualitative and quantitative composition of pure medical gases and medical gas mixtures. Medical gases include medical air, oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and nitrous oxide, which are commonly utilised in hospitals and other healthcare settings. Vacuum systems, regulators, flow metres, monitoring systems (such as alarms and monitors), fluidics (valves, pumps, tubing), sealing solutions, and concentrators are all examples of medical gas analyzers.
These instruments determine the concentrations of medical gases and mixes, such as oxygen-nitrous oxide, as well as their purities and the existence of any impurities in the medical gases, such as water vapours and other organic and inorganic impurities. Patient monitoring, safety, and diagnosis, as well as patient treatment, are becoming more dependent on medical gas analysis. Medical gas analysis is gaining traction and is being used in a variety of healthcare settings throughout the world.
Key players in the Medical Gas Analyzers Market covered:
- Air Liquide
- Air Products and Chemicals
- The Linde Group
- Novair Medical
- Matheson Tri-Gas
- GCE Holding AB
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso
- Messer Group Gmbh
Segmentation by Type:
- Carbon Di-oxide
- Nitrous Oxide
Segmentation by Applications:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- Academic Research Institutes
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key regions, with sales, revenue, market share and growth Rate of Medical Gas Analyzers Market in these regions:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Some points from Table of Content
1 Medical Gas Analyzers Market Definition and Overview
1.1 Objectives of the Study
1.2 Overview of Medical Gas Analyzers
1.3 Medical Gas Analyzers Market Scope and Market Size Estimation
1.4 Market Segmentation
1.4.1 Types of Medical Gas Analyzers
1.4.2 Applications of Medical Gas Analyzers
1.5 Market Exchange Rate
2 Research Method and Logic
2.2 Research Data Source
- Raw material suppliers
- Regulatory bodies, including government agencies and NGO
- Commercial research and development (RandD) institutions
- Importers and exporters
- Government organizations, research organizations, and consulting firms
- Trade associations and industry bodies
- End-use industries
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the study period of this market?
- What is the growth rate of Medical Gas Analyzers Market?
- Which region has highest growth rate in Medical Gas Analyzers Market?
- Which region has largest share in Medical Gas Analyzers Market?
- Who are the key players in Medical Gas Analyzers Market?
About Credible Markets:
Credible Markets has emerged as a dependable source for the market research needs of businesses within a quick time span. We have collaborated with leading publishers of market intelligence and the coverage of our reports reserve spans all the key industry verticals and thousands of micro markets. The massive repository allows our clients to pick from recently published reports from a range of publishers that also provide extensive regional and country-wise analysis. Moreover, pre-booked research reports are among our top offerings.
The collection of market intelligence reports is regularly updated to offer visitors ready access to the most recent market insights. We provide round-the-clock support to help you repurpose search parameters and thereby avail a complete range of reserved reports. After all, it is all about helping you reach an informed strategic decision about purchasing the right report that caters to all your market research demands.
Reports in the repository of Credible Markets leverage predictive analytical models to study the performance of critical market segments. We believe in the fact that demands of businesses depend on an array of parameters and thus adhere to delivering industry-specific research solutions. Our client base traversing from thriving start-ups to some of the Fortune 500 companies speaks for our expertise in providing deep-dive insights on any desired industry sectors.
Credible Markets Analytics
99 Wall Street #2124 New York, NY 10005