Livestock Monitoring Market Is projected to be worth USD 1.6 Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD 3.7 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 11.0%.
Because the livestock sector is so large, it’s critical to maintain track of livestock and other agricultural animals.
A livestock monitoring system is a comprehensive solution that combines sensors, GPS, and other technologies with a network protocol for communication.
This remote monitoring device allows farmers to keep an eye on their farm animals.
The tracker gadget can be attached to collars and monitors animal health, chewing behaviours, location information, pasture management, and other factors.
The livestock monitoring system assists in the management of farm animals as well as other farm equipment.
The use of sensors on animals and sending the data to a central unit for monitoring is known as a Wireless Sensor Network implementation.
The hardware sector dominates the worldwide livestock monitoring market, owing to the increasing deployment of hardware devices such as sensors, GPS technology, smart cameras, and RFID on livestock farms. Farmers have reported that the data collected by these devices raises concerns about the animals’ health, fertility, and well-being. Various companies have also been working tirelessly to introduce fresh technology into the business world in order to increase market demand. Cainthus, situated in Dublin, for example, debuted its first product, ALUS Nutrition, in 2020. The technology allows a producer to keep track of feed availability 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It also notifies you when the feed is unavailable, allowing you to change your feeding schedule as needed.
Global Livestock Monitoring Market: Segmentations
By Key Players
- Cattle Care Inc.
- Cattle Eye Ltd.
- dol-sensors A/S
- Afimilk Ltd.
- Jaguza Farm
- Nedap Livestock Management
- Nedap N.V.
- Fancom BV
- Valley Agricultural Software
- ENGS Systems
- CowManager B.V.
- Connecterra B.V.
- Merck Animal Health
- Infosys Limited
- Keymakr Inc.
- Bou Matic LLC
Based On Component:
- Injectable Tags
- RFID Tags
Based On Livestock Type:
Based On Application:
- Milk Harvesting Management
- Heat Detection Monitoring
- Feeding Management
- Health Monitoring Management
- Heat Stress Management
- Sorting and Weighing Management
Based On End-User:
- Agriculture Start-up
- Dairy Farms
- Cattle Farms
COVID-19 Impact on the Livestock Monitoring Market
COVID-19 has resulted in a global health disaster and multiple deaths. Lockdowns were implemented in various places, causing supply chain disruptions. The breakout of the pandemic had a minor impact on key makers of livestock monitoring technologies during the first two quarters of 2020. As a result of the lockdowns imposed in several places, an imbalance in demand and supply was observed, as enterprises were not producing at full capacity. The pandemic’s supply chain interruptions have only had a minor impact on hardware component delivery. For the first three quarters of 2020, the market saw a decrease in shipments. However, due to the easing of lockdowns, the market gained traction in the fourth quarter of 2020. Furthermore, there is a requirement
Table Of Contents (TOC)
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Trends, Outlook, and Factors Analysis
- Estimates & Historic Trend Analysis (2018 to 2021)
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Deployment
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Component
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Content Type
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by End Use
- Global Livestock Monitoring Market Analysis and Forecast, by Region
- North America Livestock Monitoring Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Europe Livestock Monitoring Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Asia Pacific Livestock Monitoring Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Middle East & Africa Livestock Monitoring Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Latin America Livestock Monitoring Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
- Neutral perspective on the market performance
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape & strategies of key players
- Potential & niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth covered
- Historical, current, and projected market size, in terms of value
- In-depth analysis of the Livestock Monitoring Market
Frequently Asked Questions About This Report
- How big is this market?
- What is this market growth?
- Which segment accounted for this market share?
- Who are the key players in the livestock monitoring market?
- What are the factors driving the livestock monitoring market?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research