The Cold Storage Market was Worth USD 119.98 Billion in 2021, and it is Predicted to Increase at a CAGR of 13.4 Percent from 2022 to 2030.
Cold storage refers to the ability of food or other items to last in a refrigerator or other cold environment. Food stored in refrigerators has a longer shelf life. Furthermore, while storing or moving temperature-sensitive products, it is an important aspect of the supply chain management process. Cold storage technology office advantages like superior refrigeration technology and maintaining and tracking systems for various products like fruits and vegetables considerably reduce the likelihood of temperature-sensitive products being thrown away.
The cold storage is constructed by correctly shutting the space and eliminating heat using refrigeration equipment to keep the temperature low. Fruits and vegetables kept at low temperatures are less likely to deteriorate, extending the shelf life of edible oils. It necessitates infrastructure such as a dock-to-stock procedure, humidity and moisture control systems, verified inventory counts, and disaster contingency plans. Cold storage facilities can be set up in a variety of locations.
Key players in the Cold Storage Market:
- Wabash National Corporation
- Oxford Logistics Group
- Barloworld Limited
- Cloverleaf Cold Storage
- Agro Merchants Group
- Wared Logistics
- VersaCold Logistics Services
- Gulf Drug LLC
- Swire Group
- Lineage Logistics
- Preferred Freezer
- RSA Logistics
- Nordic Logistics
- Al Rai Logistica K.S.C
- Oceana Group Limited
- Henningsen Cold Storage Company
- United States Cold Storage Inc.
- Americold Logistics LLC
- Burris Logistics
- Bulk Storage
- Production Stores
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Fish & Meat & Seafood
- Processed Food
Segmentation by region
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Some points from Table of Content:
1 Cold Storage Market Definition and Overview
1.1 Objectives of the Study
1.2 Overview of Cold Storage
1.3 Cold Storage Market Scope and Market Size Estimation
1.4 Market Segmentation
1.4.1 Types of Cold Storage
1.4.2 Applications of Cold Storage
1.5 Market Exchange Rate
2 Research Method and Logic
2.2 Research Data Source
Key Benefits for Industry Participants & Stakeholders:
- Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
- Neutral perspective on the market performance
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape & strategies of key players
- Potential & niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth covered
- Historical, current, and projected market size, in terms of value
- In-depth analysis of the Cold Storage Market
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What is the cold storage market size?
- What is the CAGR for cold storage market?
- What are the segments covered in the cold storage market report?
- Who are the key players in the cold storage market?
- Which region is more attractive for vendors in the cold storage market?
- What are the key markets for cold storage?
- What are the key factors driving the growth of cold storage market?
- Which segment has the largest share in the cold storage market?
About Credible Markets:
Credible Markets has emerged as a dependable source for the market research needs of businesses within a quick time span. We have collaborated with leading publishers of market intelligence and the coverage of our reports reserve spans all the key industry verticals and thousands of micro markets. The massive repository allows our clients to pick from recently published reports from a range of publishers that also provide extensive regional and country-wise analysis. Moreover, pre-booked research reports are among our top offerings.
The collection of market intelligence reports is regularly updated to offer visitors ready access to the most recent market insights. We provide round-the-clock support to help you repurpose search parameters and thereby avail a complete range of reserved reports. After all, it is all about helping you reach an informed strategic decision about purchasing the right report that caters to all your market research demands.
Reports in the repository of Credible Markets leverage predictive analytical models to study the performance of critical market segments. We believe in the fact that demands of businesses depend on an array of parameters and thus adhere to delivering industry-specific research solutions. Our client base traversing from thriving start-ups to some of the Fortune 500 companies speaks for our expertise in providing deep-dive insights on any desired industry sectors.
Credible Markets Analytics
99 Wall Street #2124 New York, NY 10005