Global Urban Planning Software And Services Market size was valued at USD 148.50 billion in 2022 and is expected to be valued at USD 213.32 billion in 2030 and will expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% during the forecast years.
To develop 3D urban environment models and plan urban layouts, urban planning software is employed. City planners and architects utilise urban planning software to visualise how real-world urban designs would look. The usage of three-dimensional representations can aid in the improvement of urban planning concepts and layouts. Urban planning software is used by architects, real estate firms, infrastructure developers, urban planners, and creative departments involved in urban development. It also makes it possible for city planners to build around existing infrastructure.
Urban planning include land development and well-planned land use, as well as public welfare and environmental safety. It is often regarded as a critical component of a country’s development goals. As a result, urban planning can be thought of as a complex and heterogeneous process involving distribution chains, infrastructure, communication networks, utility systems, and a variety of other processes and aspects.
Global Urban Planning Software and Services Market: Segmentations
Top Key Players
- Autodesk Inc.
- Arcadis N.V.
- Arup Group Limited
- Bentley Systems
- Boston Consulting Group
- Holistic City Limited
- SketchUp (Trimble Inc.)
- SAVANNAH SIMULATIONS AG
- Stantec Inc.
- NEXTSENSE Ltd.
- Ramboll Group A/S
- Town Planning Services (TPS)
- UrbanSim Inc.
On the basis of Component
- Software Segment
- Service Segment
On the basis of Deployment
- Cloud based segment
- Web based segment
Scope of the Report of Urban Planning Software
Urban planning software is designed to plan urban layouts and create 3D representations of urban areas. To acquire a 3d image of how their urban plans might look in the actual world, city planners and architects frequently employ urban planning software. The Urban Planning Software market is predicted to expand throughout the forecasted period, owing to a recovery in construction industries and a tendency toward urbanisation. Apart from that, despite major local budget deficiencies, the government’s launch of several new initiatives has increased demand for industrial products.
Table of Contents
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Trends, Outlook, and Factors Analysis
- Estimates & Historic Trend Analysis (2018 to 2021)
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Deployment
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Component
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Content Type
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by End Use
- Global Urban Planning Software and Services Market Analysis and Forecast, by Region
- North America Urban Planning Software and Services Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Europe Urban Planning Software and Services Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Asia Pacific Urban Planning Software and Services Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Middle East & Africa Urban Planning Software and Services Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Latin America Urban Planning Software and Services Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
1)What is this market growth?
2) Which product segment accounts for the highest market share in this market?
3) Does this market company is profiled in the report?
4) Which are the top companies hold the market share in this market?
5) How can I get sample reports/company profiles for this market?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research