Tube Packaging Market was worth USD 9.5 billion in 2021 and is poised to reach a valuation of USD 16.89 billion by 2030, amplifying at a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast duration of 2022-2030.
The term “tube packing” describes the use of a squeeze or collapsible tube to store goods like toothpaste, face creams, adhesives, and ointments, among others. These tubes are mostly formed of aluminium, plastic, paperboard, and other materials, and are typically cylindrical in shape and hollow in nature. Worldwide, businesses utilise inventive designs to differentiate their product packing tubes.
A tube is a hollow, cylindrical container made of plastic, aluminium, or paperboard that is usually used to hold viscous substances like ointment, toothpaste, and glue. Both ends of the tube are treated differently during the manufacturing and filling procedures. On one end of the tube body, there is an oval hole that can be closed with caps and closures. After adding the contents, the opposite end is folded or shut. To make a functional and unique package, tube packing containers are extruded and modified with printing, labelling, punching, slicing, crimping, and other fabrications.
Plastic, metal, brick cartons, paper, cardboard, and glass are all common tube packaging materials. Depending on packaging requirements, these materials are employed in a variety of end-use industries. Aluminum and tin, for example, are used to preserve food and beverages in cans. This is owing to these metals’ corrosion resistance, which ensures that the product does not become polluted. Similarly, glass bottles are used to store and sell alcohol because they are more visually appealing and have a longer shelf life than plastic bottles.
Global Tube Packaging Market: Segmentations
By Key Players
- Albea Group
- Essel Propack Limited
- Hoffman Neopack AG
- Huhtamaki Oyj
- Berry Global Inc.
- Clariant International Ltd.
- Coveris Holdings SA
- CCL Industries Inc.
- IntraPac International Corporation
- VisiPak Inc.
- HCT Packaging Inc.
- Printpack Inc.
- Unicep Packaging, Inc.
- Silgan Holdings Inc.
- Fischbach KG.
- CTL – TH Packaging Group SL
- Viva Group Inc.
- BASCO, Inc
- Cobey Inc
- Patterson Pump Company
- Columbia Analytical Instruments Inc.
- MONTEBELLO PACKAGING
- Twist, Stick
- Oral Care
- Food & Beverage
- Cleaning Products
- Shoe Polish
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the market such as market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analysed 12 years’ data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, by region, by type, by application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains the SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What was the global tube packaging market size in 2020?
- What is the growth rate of the market?
- What is the forecast outlook of the market for 2022-2027?
- What are the major industry drivers?
- What are the key industry trends of the global tube packaging market?
- What are the major regional markets of tube packaging, according to the EMR report?
- What are the major types of tube packaging in the industry?
- What are the different materials of tube packaging?
- What are the significant applications of tube packaging?
- Who are the key industry players, according to the report?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research