Smart Meters Market was worth USD 21.79 billion in 2020 and is poised to accumulate a valuation of USD 54.34 billion by 2030, thereby amplifying at a CAGR of 10.10% over the forecast period of 2022-2030.
A smart metre is an electronic device that is primarily used to record critical data such as electric energy consumption, water consumption, power factor, current, gas consumption, and voltage levels. These metres have the capability of communicating critical data via cellular or power line transmission. As a result, the utility business is better able to manage its energy usage. Smart metres also provide other benefits, such as lower metre reading costs and the elimination of billions of inefficiencies.
Smart metres are defined by their ability to provide utilities with real-time or near-real-time digital data and to engage in two-way communications between power companies and consumers. Advanced features such as connection intensity, communications speed, the capacity to continuously monitor power quality, the option to dampen or disconnect service, and the ability to report power failures distinguish smart metres. Smart electricity metres are also just one part of an interactive system that incorporates smart metres, a communications network (wired or wireless), computer hardware, and metre data management software and systems, known as advanced metering infrastructure (AMI). Smart metres can communicate data that is gathered, controlled, and analysed by utilities, third-party aggregators, or other power service providers thanks to advanced metering infrastructure.
Smart metres are internet-connected metres that report on utility consumption such as water, electricity, and gas on a regular basis. This eliminates the need for someone to manually read the measured data from traditional metres. Cap Gemini has identified smart metering as a high-potential use case, implying that it offers significant benefits with a short payback period.
Get Free Sample:- https://wemarketresearch.com/sample-request/smart-meter-market/115/
Global Smart Meters Market: Segmentations
Major Key Players
- Aichi Tokei Denki
- Apator SA
- Arad Group
- Azbil Kimmon Co. Ltd
- Badger Meter Inc.
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG.
- Elster Group GmbH
- EM, Apator SA
- General Electric Company
- Hexing Electric Company Ltd
- Holley Technology Ltd
- Jiangsu Linyang Energy Co. Ltd
- Kamstrup AS]
- Landis+ GYR Group AG
- Mueller Systems LLC
- Nanjing Xinlian Electronics Co. Ltd
- Neptune Technology Group Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Wasion Group
By Communication Type:
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure)
- AMR (Automatic Meter Reading)
Interested in purchasing this Report:- https://wemarketresearch.com/purchase/smart-meter-market/115/?license=single
Table of Contents
- Global Smart Meters Market Introduction and Market Overview
- Global Smart Meters Market – Executive Summary
- Smart Meters Market Trends, Outlook, and Factors Analysis
- Global Smart Meters Market: Estimates & Historic Trend Analysis (2018 to 2021)
- Global Smart Meters Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Deployment
- Global Smart Meters Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Component
- Global Smart Meters Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Content Type
- Global Smart Meters Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by End Use
- Global Smart Meters Market Analysis and Forecast, by Region
- North America Smart Meters Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Europe Smart Meters Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Asia Pacific Smart Meters Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Middle East & Africa Smart Meters Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Latin America Smart Meters Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the global smart meter market outlook along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall smart meter market analysis is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and smart meter market opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current smart meter market forecast is quantitatively analyzed from 2021 to 2030 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and the smart meter market share of key vendors.
- The report includes the market trends and the market share of key vendors.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
Q1. At what CAGR, the Smart Meter Market will expand from 2021 – 2030?
Q2. What will be the market value of Smart Meter Market by the end of 2030?
Q3. How can I get sample report of Smart Meter Market?
Q4. Which are the factors that drives Smart Meter Market Growth?
Q5. Who are the leading players in Smart Meter Market?
Q6. How can I get company profiles of top ten players of Smart Meter Market?
Q7. What are the segments of Smart Meter Market?
Q8. What are the key growth strategies of Smart Meter Market Players?
Q9. By Region, which segment would grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period?
Q10. By Product, which segment will dominate the market during 2021 – 2030?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research