Global Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market size was $3.12 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a value of more than $5.88 billion by 2030, with a growing CAGR (Compound annual growth rate) of over 11% from 2022 to 2030.
The amount of PSA in your blood is determined by a prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test. The prostate is an internal organ that is found in the male reproductive system. It’s under the bladder and produces a liquid that’s necessary for production. PSA is a chemical produced by the prostate gland. PSA levels in men’s blood are typically low. A high PSA level could indicate the progression of prostate cancer, the most frequent non-skin disease afflicting men in the United States. Although high PSA levels can indicate noncancerous prostate conditions such as illness or harmless prostatic hyperplasia, a noncancerous growth of the prostate, high PSA levels can also indicate noncancerous prostate situations such as disease or harmless prostatic hyperplasia.
A PSA test is used to determine whether or not you have prostate cancer. Screening is a test that looks for an infection, such as a disease, in the body.
PSA, or prostate-specific antigen, is a test that determines the amount of PSA in a person’s blood. The prostate is a tiny gland in a man’s reproductive system that is placed beneath the bladder. The glycoprotein prostate-specific antigen is released by epithelial prostatic cells. PSA is either attached to other cells or freely circulates throughout the body.
PSA levels in men are typically low. A high PSA level could indicate noncancerous or cancerous prostate problems. Infection or benign prostatic hyperplasia are noncancerous prostate diseases that can be treated with antibiotics.
Global Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market: Segmentations
- Bayer AG.
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Novartis Pharma AG.
- UroLogix Inc.
- Bristol – Myers Squibb Company
- AstraZeneca plc.
- MDx Health
- Myriad Genetics Inc
- Hoffman-La Roche AG
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- OPKO Health Inc.
- Genomic Health
- Ortho Clinical
- Mediwatch (LABORIE)
Based on test procedure
- There are two types of products in this segment:
- Preliminary Tests
- Confirmatory Tests
By test type:
- Total Prostate Specific Angiten Test (tPSA)
- Complex Prostate Specific Antigen Test (cPSA)
- Free Prostate Specific Antigen Test (fPSA)
- Prostate Specific Antigen Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction Test (PSA RT-PCR)
- Trans-rectal Ultrasound
By assays type:
- Radioimmunoassay (RIA)
- Enzyme immunoassay (EIA)
- Post-treatment monitoring
Table Of Contents (TOC)
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Trends, Outlook, and Factors Analysis
- Estimates & Historic Trend Analysis (2018 to 2021)
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Deployment
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Component
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Content Type
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by End Use
- Global Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market Analysis and Forecast, by Region
- North America Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Europe Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Asia Pacific Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Middle East & Africa Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Latin America Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Key Benefits for Industry Participants & Stakeholders:
- Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
- Neutral perspective on the market performance
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape & strategies of key players
- Potential & niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth covered
- Historical, current, and projected market size, in terms of value
- In-depth analysis of the Prostate Specific Antigen PSA Test Market
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the study period of this market?
- What is the growth rate of Global Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Test Market?
- Which region has highest growth rate in Global Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Test Market?
- Which region has largest share in Global Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Test Market?
- Who are the key players in Global Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Test Market?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research