Population Health Management (PHM) Market was worth USD 27.89 Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach a value of USD 73.61 Billion by 2030, amplifying at a CAGR of 12.9%.
Using effective patient care and financial models, population health management refers to the strategies employed by healthcare authorities to track and improve clinical health outcomes of a community. These technologies give medical practitioners the tools they need to deliver effective, patient-centered care while lowering unnecessary treatment costs. The key instruments for facilitating population health management activities are telemedicine, transport systems, and mobile health units.
Population health management (PHM) is a targeted, all-encompassing approach to gathering and analysing patient-specific health data. The bundle includes patient involvement, care coordination, integration, measurement of value-based healthcare, data analytics, and health information management. It emphasises enhancing patient results, overall patient experience, and population health. By reducing readmission rates and ensuring that appropriate and effective medicines are used, PHM also offers a number of solutions that support the provision of patient-centered care. Real-time access to medical information benefits both patients and healthcare professionals. PHM is so commonly utilised by healthcare professionals in both the public and private sectors, including both public and private ones.
The term “population health management” (PHM) has a wide range of meanings, ranging from an ideal or concept to a genuine business segment. It refers to the decrease of disease risk and associated financial burden at a population level as a concept. The concept’s implementation necessitates a complex interplay between telehealth technologies, software solutions, and healthcare services. Health systems around the world are moving toward value-based care models, in which each country evaluates what the value drivers for its health system should be. Unfortunately, for Asia-Pacific (APAC), the move from volume to value-based care has been gradual and unpleasant, and it will continue to be so in the foreseeable future. This transformation necessitates not only significant legislative and payment model changes, but also significant financial investment.
Global Population Health Management (PHM) Market- Segmental Analysis
By Major Key Players
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips
- i2i Population Health
- Health Catalyst
- Enli Health Intelligence
- Orion Health
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- IBM Corporation
- HealthEC LLC
- NextGen Healthcare, Inc.
- Conifer Health Solutions
- SPH Analytics
- Lightbeam Health Solutions
- Citra Health Solutions
- Evolent Health, Inc
- Forward Health Group
By Mode of delivery
- On Premise
- Cloud based
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
- Government Bodies
Table of Contents
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Trends, Outlook, and Factors Analysis
- Estimates & Historic Trend Analysis (2018 to 2021)
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Deployment
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Component
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Content Type
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by End Use
- Global Population Health Management (PHM)s Market Analysis and Forecast, by Region
- North America Population Health Management (PHM)s Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Europe Population Health Management (PHM)s Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Asia Pacific Population Health Management (PHM)s Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Middle East & Africa Population Health Management (PHM)s Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Latin America Population Health Management (PHM)s Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Key Questions Answered:
- Which manufacturing technology is used for this Market?
- What developments are happening in that technology?
- What trends are causing these developments?
- Who are the global key players in this market?
- What are your company profile, your product information and contact information?
- What was Global Market Status of this industry?
- What was capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Market?
- What is current Market Status this Industry?
- What is the market competition in this industry, both company and country wise?
- What’s Market Analysis of Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What should be Entry Strategies, Economic Impact Countermeasures, and Marketing Channels for this market?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research