Industrial Gearbox Market reached USD 33.26 Billion in 2022. It is projected to reach USD 46.40 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.25%.
Planetary, bevel, worm, helical, and spur gearboxes are among the solutions and products that manufacturers and industry participants offering on the worldwide this market offer. The planetary gearboxes are among those that are in high demand in the international this market. The increasing use of these planetary gearboxes in wind turbines and steel mills is responsible for this development. These cutting-edge products are used in a variety of end-use industries, including wind power, agriculture, construction, transportation, chemical, marine, cement and aggregate, material handling, automotive, rubber and plastics, power generation, metal and mining, recreational vehicles, aerospace and defence, and food and beverages. They are used for a variety of applications, including mixers, defusers, crystallizers, port lifting equipment, and pressure gauges.
An enclosed framework that is used to transfer mechanical energy from one device to the next is referred to as an industrial gearbox.
It has the ability to alter the ratio of force, speed, and pivot transmitted to a result device. Spur gearboxes, helical gearboxes, coaxial helical inline gearboxes, bevel helical gearboxes, and other common item variations are among them.
These devices have several advantages, including increasing functionality, reducing responsibility, maintaining force, reducing vibration and disturbance, and more.
As a result, contemporary gearbox identifies widespread uses in numerous industries, including horticulture, automotive, food and beverage processing, material handling, marine, and metal and mining.
Global Industrial Gearbox Market: Segmentations
By Key Players
- Lenze SE
- Flender Ltd
- Getriebebau NORD GmbH & Co. KG
- Bosch Rexroth AG
- Zollern GmbH & Co. KG
- INGECO GEARS Pvt Ltd
- Sew-Eurodrive GmbH & Co KG
- Essential Power Transmission Pvt Ltd
- Bonfiglioli Drives Co. Ltd
- Elecon Engineering Company Limited
- Siemens AG
- Watt Drive Antriebstechnik GmbH
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Nidec Motor Corporation
- Dana Brevini Power Transmission
- Johnson Electric Holdings Limited
- Bauer Gear GmbH
- Bondioli & Pavesi S.p.A.
- Comer Industries
- China High-Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd.
Based On Type:
- Planetary Worm
Based ON Product Type:
- Single-stage Gearbox
- Multi-stage Gearbox
Based On Size:
- Small (up to 55kW)
- Large (above 1MW)
Based On Torque:
- Up to 50,000 Nm
- Above 50,000 Nm
Based On Design:
- Parallel Axis
- Angular Axis
- Non-parallel axis
Based On Industry:
- Wind and Power
- Cement and Aggregates
- Food and Beverages
- Recreational Vehicle
- Material Handling
- Metal and Mining
- Power Generation
- Transportation Industry
Table Of Contents (TOC)
- Market Introduction and Market Overview
- Market – Executive Summary
- Market Trends, Outlook, and Factors Analysis
- Market: Estimates & Historic Trend Analysis (2018 to 2021)
- Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Deployment
- Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Component
- Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Content Type
- Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by End Use
- Market Analysis and Forecast, by Region
- North America Industrial Gearbox Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Europe Industrial Gearbox Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Asia Pacific Industrial Gearbox Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Middle East & Africa Industrial Gearbox Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Latin America Industrial Gearbox Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the estimated value of the Global Market for Industrial Gearbox?
- What is the growth rate of the Global Market for Industrial Gearbox?
- What is the forecasted size of the Global Market for Industrial Gearbox?
- Who are the key companies in the Global Market for Industrial Gearbox?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research