Human Capital Management Market size is anticipated to grow from USD 23.97 Billion in 2022 to USD 42.75 Billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 7.5%.
The typical administrative duties of human resources (HR) departments, such as hiring, payroll, training, compensation, and performance management, are transformed into chances to boost engagement, productivity, and business value by human capital management (HCM).
The personnel is viewed by HCM as a vital company asset whose worth can be maximised via strategic investment and management, just like any other asset. HCM views the workforce as more than just a cost of conducting business.
HCM can refer to both a business strategy and a collection of contemporary IT tools and other implementation-related technology.
The terms linked HR, HRMS, and HRIS have some subtle differences even though they are frequently used interchangeably.
All HR processes, including as hiring, global HR, compensation, benefits, talent management, learning, and workforce management, are connected by a comprehensive HCM system.
With HCM solutions, businesses can deliver a best-in-class employee experience, make wiser and quicker decisions, and take advantage of incorporated cutting-edge technologies like chatbots and artificial intelligence (AI) to automate workflows, boost productivity, and engage swiftly.
HCM can refer to both a business strategy and a collection of contemporary IT tools and other implementation-related technology. Additionally, it incorporates workforce rewards & talent, workforce management, as well as the same hiring, job & position administration, HR compliance, and reporting activities. Additionally, the use of cloud-based HCM is growing as a result of characteristics like remote data access, unlimited storage capacity, lower costs and maintenance costs, and accessibility via online and mobile from any place and at any time. As a result, there is a sharp increase in demand for HCM.
Global Human Capital Management Market: Segmentations
By Key Players
- Cornerstone on Demand
- Netsuite Inc.
- Sage Group
- Ultimate Software
- Vibe HCM
Based On Component:
- Core HR
- Applicant Tracking System
- HR analytics
- Workforce Management
- Integration and Implementation
- Training and Education
- Support and Maintenance
Based On Deployment Model:
Based On Organization Size:
- Small Enterprises and Medium Size Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Based On Vertical:
- Retail and E-Commerce
- Transportation and Logistics
- Media and Entertainment
- Energy and Utilities
- Telecom an IT
Table Of Contents (TOC)
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Human Capital Management Market Trends, Outlook, and Factors Analysis
- Estimates & Historic Trend Analysis (2018 to 2021)
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Deployment
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Component
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Content Type
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by End Use
- Global Human Capital Management Market Analysis and Forecast, by Region
- North America Human Capital Management Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Europe Human Capital Management Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Asia Pacific Human Capital Management Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Middle East & Africa Human Capital Management Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Latin America Human Capital Management Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the study period of this market?
- What is the growth rate of this Market?
- Which region has highest growth rate in this Market?
- Which region has largest share in this Market?
- Who are the key players in Human Capital Management Software Market?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research