Food Robotics Market size is estimated to reach USD 5.37billion by 2030, recording a CAGR of 13.1% during the forecast period.
To cut costs, save time, and provide higher-quality products, the food and beverage industry uses automated packaging and palletizing technologies. This method improves storage capacity and maximises vertical space utilisation. For loading/unloading, sorting, palletizing, and put-away duties, automation in manufacturing plants and warehousing areas has grown popular, resulting in improved supply chain performance in the food and beverage industry. Robotic technologies help employees minimise their workload by collaborating with them to increase efficiency. Furthermore, as workplace safety rules become more rigorous, businesses are turning to robotic systems for dangerous and hazardous settings.
Dispensing, feed placement, packaging and casing, pick-and-place products into containers, sorting raw material, and labelling packages are among tasks that food robots perform. They assist with the high-speed completion of repetitive and monotonous production operations in severe environments such as high temperatures. They also save space and time, reduce production costs, and increase manufacturing processes’ cleanliness, safety, and efficiency. As a result, top companies in the food and beverage (F&B) industry throughout the world are employing food robotics technology to automate the food production process and mass-produce items with high precision and yields.
Global Food Robotics Market- Segmental Analysis
- Rockwell Automation Inc
- Precise Automation Inc
- Universal Robots
- KUKA AG
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd
- FANUC Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- ABB Ltd
- Bastian Solutions Inc
- Stäubli International AG
- Mayekawa Mfg Co Ltd
- Denso Corporation
- Mayekawa Mfg. Co., Ltd
- Omron Corporation
- Autonox Robotics Gmbh
- Nachi-Fujikoshi Corporation
- Schunk GmbH
- Asic Robotics AG
- Mayekawa Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Apex Automation & Robotics
- Aurotek Corporation
- Ellison Technologies Inc.
- Fuji Robotics
- Moley Robotics
Food Robotics Market based on the type
- Delta & Parallel
The SCARA, Parallel and Cylindrical segments are anticipated to experience substantial growth over the forecast period. The articulated segment dominated the market and accounted for the highest share in the global market in 2016. This high share is attributed to the extensive use of the articulated system for material and palletizing handling.
Food Robotics Market based on payload
The weight which a robot arm can lift is called payload capacity. The payload segment is divided into low, medium and heavy. The low payload system has a capacity of 0-10 Kg, whereas, medium payload system has the capacity of 10 Kg to 100 Kg. Alongside, the heavy payload system has a capacity of above 100 Kg.
The low and medium payload segments are anticipated to grow significantly over the forecast period. Low and medium payload capacities address the packaging, repackaging and placing applications. Therefore, the trend of using these automated systems is anticipated to fuel the progression of the Global Food Robotics Market.
Food Robotics Market based on Application
- Packaging and Repacking
- Cutting and Slicing
- Palletizing & Depalletizing
- Pick- and Place
- Quality Inspection
- Grading and Sorting
The packaging segment has been dominating the market and is projected to amplify at a rapid CAGR compared to other applications. There has been a massive demand for packaged food, which is key driving factor for the expansion of this segment. The robotic system is used for packaging, which aids towards boosting the production capacity, uniformity in packaging and waste reduction.
Packaging, Repackaging, Picking, Palletizing and Processing are the steps involved in this applications segment. The rising use of automated solutions in the food processing industry is further expected to drive the growth for the repackaging and processing segment over the forecast timeframe.
Food Robotics Market based on end use-
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Meat, Poultry, and Seafood
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Oil & Fats
The beverages segment is expected to register a significant CAGR over the stipulated timeline owing to increasing need to meet consumer demand, quality maintenance, hygiene, consistency along with product optimization.
Table of Contents
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Trends, Outlook, and Factors Analysis
- Estimates & Historic Trend Analysis (2018 to 2021)
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Deployment
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Component
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Content Type
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by End Use
- Analysis and Forecast, by Region
- North America Food Robotics Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Europe Food Robotics Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Asia Pacific Food Robotics Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Middle East & Africa Food Robotics Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Latin America Food Robotics Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Food Robotics Market: Covid 19 Impact
Due to market closures and a reduction in staff, the development of the COVID-19 pandemic had a detrimental impact on the pattern of consumption of drinks and food items. To enforce social isolation, several countries imposed restrictions on manufacturing operations, transportation, procurement, and raw material production.
Manufacturers’ food robotics manufacturing capacities in 2020 were hampered by these regulations. During the outbreak, the market’s overall revenue was also impacted. However, during the following few years, the market is anticipated to resume its upward path.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- The report provides a quantitative analysis on this market, market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the food robotics market size from 2020 to 2031to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis, the market size, and segmentation assist to determine the prevailing this market opportunities.
- The major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the this market.
- The market player positioning analysis facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players in this industry.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the focus of the food robotics market report?
- What is the value of revenue generated from food robotics across the globe? At what rate is the demand expected to grow for the next 5-7 years?
- Which type category held the major share of the market in 2021?
- Which is the largest share end use segment of the food robotics market in 2021?
- What are the key factors supporting the growth of this market? What are the major opportunities for existing market players and new entrants in the food robotics market?
- Who are the major players operating in the food robotics market?
- Which regions/countries are likely to offer significant growth opportunities for the vendors in this market during the analysis period?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research