Exoskeleton Market Size Was Worth USD 499 Million in 2021 and Is Projected to Grow to USD 15227.44 Million by 2030, at a CAGR of 46.2% Over The Forecast Period of 2022 to 2030.
Exoskeletons powered by artificial intelligence are employed in a variety of settings, including rehabilitation clinics, manufacturing facilities, construction sites, and the military. It helps users reduce tiredness and strain from repetitive work, as well as the risk of injury from lifting, carrying, or transporting heavy goods. Furthermore, the acceptance of exosuits aids in the increase of production and proficiency, hence supporting market expansion.
The actuator systems of a smart exoskeleton are powered by a variety of sources, including batteries. It also has a variety of sensors and electrical cable connectors for controlling the exoskeleton components. It also employs algorithms to detect motion irregularities in real-time contexts, hence assisting in the prevention of injuries.
Global Exoskeleton Market: Segmentations
- Bionik Laboratories Corp.
- ExoAtlet Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Suit X
- Rex Bionics Plc.
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd
- Cyberdyne, Inc.
- ActiveLink (Panasonic Corporation)
- Parker Hannifin (US),
- B-TEMIA Inc
- Wearable Robotics SRL
- Gogoa Mobility Robots SL
- P&S Mechanics
- Marsi Bionics
- Rehab Robotics
- Focal Meditech
- Honda Motors
- BAMA Teknoloji
- Medexo Robotics
- Fourier Intelligence
Exoskeleton Market based on component
o Sensors (gyroscopes, microphones, accelerometers, tilt sensors, force/torque sensors, position sensors, and others
o Actuators (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and piezoelectric)
o Power Sources
o Control Systems
o Other hardware components
Exoskeleton Market based on Mobility
Exoskeleton Market based on Type
- Non Powered
Exoskeleton Market based on Application
Exoskeleton Market based on Body Part
- Lower Extremities
- Upper Extremities
- Full Body
Exoskeleton Market based on Treatment Type
Table Of Contents
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Trends, Outlook, and Factors Analysis
- Estimates & Historic Trend Analysis (2018 to 2021)
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Component
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Type
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Mobility
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Body part
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Treatment type
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Application
- Analysis and Forecast, by Region
- North America this Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Europe this Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Asia Pacific this Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Middle East & Africa this Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Latin America this Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Covid 19 Impact
The COVID-19 epidemic and its aftermath have had a significant influence on the global economy, resulting in large rises in unemployment, supply chain disruptions, and overall economic uncertainty. As a result, a pandemic is anticipated to have a minor negative impact on the market, with the geriatric demographic being the most severely affected. All of the rehabilitation centres are either closed or only partially open, so even in an emergency, individuals are unable to access them. Training and delivery are likewise restricted until all conditions are met.
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which regional market will show the highest and rapid growth?
- Which are the top five players of this Market?
- How will the Exoskeleton Market change in the upcoming six years?
- Which application and product will take a lion’s share of the Exoskeleton Market?
- What is the Exoskeleton market drivers and restrictions?
- What will be the CAGR and size of the Exoskeleton Market throughout the forecast period?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research