An Internal Feeding Devices is an apparatus used to provide nutrition to a person incapable of consuming food or medicine by mouth or cannot swallow or need supplements. These tubes are used in critically ill patients in hospitals, during surgeries and even for patients under home care. Enteral Feeding Devices may take care of their complete food/medications ingestion or be used partially.
Patients with gastrointestinal disorders, malnutrition, neurological disorders, infants admitted in NICU, cancer and other disorders where oral ingestion is either difficult or dangerous are supported with Enteral Feeding Devices to admitted medicine/food.
The size of this market: The Enteral Feeding Devices Market was sized at USD 2,828.52 million in 2019.
The research report has incorporated the analysis of different factors that augment the market’s growth. It constitutes trends, restraints, and drivers that transform the market in either a positive or negative manner. This section also provides the scope of different segments and applications that can potentially influence the market in the future. The detailed information is based on current trends and historic milestones. This section also provides an analysis of the volume of production about the global market and also about each type from 2015 to 2026. This section mentions the volume of production by region from 2015 to 2026. Pricing analysis is included in the report according to each type from the year 2015 to 2026, manufacturer from 2015 to 2020, region from 2015 to 2020, and global price from 2015 to 2026.
A thorough evaluation of the restrains included in the report portrays the contrast to drivers and gives room for strategic planning. Factors that overshadow the market growth are pivotal as they can be understood to devise different bends for getting hold of the lucrative opportunities that are present in the ever-growing market. Additionally, insights into market expert’s opinions have been taken to understand the market better.
The Enteral Feeding Devices Market is expected to reach USD 4,426.54 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.5% from 2020 to 2027.
Trends in the Enteral Feeding Devices market
• Oncology (cancer-related) segment dominated the Enteral Feeding Devices Market in 2019 and is expected to drive growth in five years.
• The Home-care segment of Enteral Feeding Devices is registering growth. The availability of user-friendly Enteral Feeding Devices, mammoth hospital bills, prolonged hospital stay and prompt compensation for HEN (home-care enteral nutrition) patients are fundamental reasons.
• Europe dominated the Enteral Feeding Devices Market in 2019 and is expected to dominate in the coming few years.
• Technologically advanced Enteral Feeding Devices are being developed to overcome the drawbacks like the accidental explosion of food that can cause disability or even death in rare cases.
• The Enteral Feeding pumps drew the largest share in 2019 and are expected to continue to soar in the next six years too.
• The Enteral Feeding Devices are being developed into technologically advanced and user-friendly tools
Drivers for growth in The Enteral Feeding Devices
• Rise in elderly population worldwide due to advanced healthcare system. The rise in people aged 60 years and above worldwide has given rise to growing cases of geriatric disorders.