Electronic Flight Bag Market is an electronic device designed to help crew members and flight decks manage their flights more successfully and efficiently. Basic flight planning calculations are handled by an EFB, which also displays digital data such as nautical charts, operations manuals, and aircraft checklists. Flight logs, aeronautical charts, airport information, weather information, operational manuals, flight log, route information, and other pertinent information are all stored in electronic flight bags (EFB). It substitutes paper with an electronic device that provides the same information as a crew manual, pilot manual, navigated routes, maps, and route tracking.
The electronic flight bag (EFB) market is estimated to grow from USD 2.4 billion in 2021 to USD 3.3 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2021 to 2026.
This section of the report identifies various key manufacturers of the market. It helps the reader understand the strategies and collaborations that players are focusing on combat competition in the market. The comprehensive report provides a significant microscopic look at the market. The reader can identify the footprints of the manufacturers by knowing about the global revenue of manufacturers.
Top Key Players
UTC Aerospace Systems
International Flight Support (IFS)
L-3 Communications Holdings
Following are the segments covered by the report are:
The research report includes a detailed study of regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report has been curated after observing and studying various factors that determine regional growth such as economic, environmental, social, technological, and political status of the particular region. Analysts have studied the data of revenue, sales, and manufacturers of each region.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What are your views on the growth prospect of the electronic flight bag market?
- What are the new emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the EFB market?
- Who are the key players and innovators in the ecosystem of the Electronic Flight Bag Market?
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the Electronic Flight Bag Market?
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the electronic flight bag market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with the challenges of the electronic flight bag market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the market growth scenario of electronic flight bag market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Credible Markets is a new-age market research company with a firm grip on the pulse of global markets. Credible Markets has emerged as a dependable source for the market research needs of businesses within a quick time span. We have collaborated with leading publishers of market intelligence and the coverage of our reports reserve spans all the key industry verticals and thousands of micro markets. The massive repository allows our clients to pick from recently published reports from a range of publishers that also provide extensive regional and country-wise analysis. Moreover, pre-booked research reports are among our top offerings.
Credible Markets Analytics
99 Wall Street 2124 New York, NY 10005