Electric Vehicles Adhesives Market size was valued at USD 49.45 Million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a compound annual growth rate CAGR 526.22% in 2030.
These adhesives can be used to replace or eliminate the usage of heavy mechanical fasteners in the modelling or construction of electric vehicle batteries.
They provide for a lighter and thinner bond for various battery components, potentially increasing EV range, as well as the ability to attach new materials more quickly and with more flexibility and strength than traditional bolts and nuts.
Adhesives are used to join items such as battery cells, cooling plates, and battery module side panels with higher precision.
Investors with large shareholdings in automotive manufacturing will support a faster transition to zero emission cars in order to achieve 100% new car and van sales, according to the COP26 declaration in 2021.
Government attempts to stimulate car production, as well as increased vehicle production
Request a sample copy of Electric Vehicles Adhesives Market:-https://wemarketresearch.com/sample-request/electric-vehicles-adhesives-market/24/
Global Electric Vehicles Adhesives Market- Segment Analysis
- Arkema S.A.
- Ashland Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Bostik S.A. (An Arkema Company)
- Delo Industrie Klebstoffe GmbH & Co. KGaA
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Dymax Corporation
- Evonik Industries AG
- B. Fuller Company
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Jowat Se
- L&L Products
- LORD Corporation
- Lord Corporation
- Metlok Private Limited.
- Permabond LLC
- Permabond LLC.
- Ppg Industries
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Ried B.V.
- Sika AG.
- Wacker Chemie AG
Segmentation on the basis of Resin Type
Segmentation on the basis of Form
Segmentation on the basis of Substrate
Segmentation on the basis of Application
- Hybrid electric vehicle
- Pack & Module bonding
- Battery Cell Encapsulation
Segmentation on the basis of Vehicle Type
- Electric Car
- Electric Bus
- Electric Bike
- Electric Truck
Purchase Global Electric Vehicles Adhesives Market Research Report:- https://wemarketresearch.com/purchase/electric-vehicles-adhesives-market/24/?license=single
Table of Contents
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Trends, Outlook, and Factors Analysis
- Estimates & Historic Trend Analysis (2018 to 2021)
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Deployment
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Component
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Content Type
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by End Use
- Global Electric Vehicles Adhesives Market Analysis and Forecast, by Region
- North America Electric Vehicles Adhesives Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Europe Electric Vehicles Adhesives Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Asia Pacific Electric Vehicles Adhesives Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Middle East & Africa Electric Vehicles Adhesives Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Latin America Electric Vehicles Adhesives Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Impact of COVID 19
Many countries have been affected by the COVID-19 epidemic. Numerous pandemic-related measures, such as lockdowns, reduced trade activity, and the closure of various companies and workplaces in several nations, may save lives; however, these policies have far-reaching economic consequences, which may cause an economic contagion.
Due to recent events surrounding the COVID-19 epidemic, several governments and private sector businesses are functioning at reduced capacity or have totally suspended operations.
Due to the shutdown of various businesses around the world, the advent of COVID-19 has had a substantial impact on the need for EV adhesives. Vehicle manufacture in important countries was affected in the early months of 2020 due to supply shortages, lockdowns, and production suspensions. As a result of the pandemic’s lockdowns and quarantines,
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What are the driving factors for the global structural adhesives and sealants market for EV batteries from 2021 to 2031?
- What are the major challenges and growth opportunities in the global structural adhesives and sealants market for EV batteries?
- What is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the industry?
- Which are the major players, and what strategic measures are being taken to increase their presence and market share? What are the key developmental strategies implemented by key players to sustain in the competitive market?
- Which product type will lead the global structural adhesives and sealants market for EV batteries by 2031?
- Which are the major patents filled in the structural adhesives and sealants market for EV batteries?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research