Digital Health Market was worth USD 145,884.3 million in 2020, and is anticipated to record a CAGR of 17.9% over the forecast duration 2022-2030, thereby accumulating USD 767,718.9 million by the end of the analysis timeline.
The use of communication and information technology in the healthcare industry to make it easier to treat chronic illnesses from remote areas is known as “digital health.” In general, it is a multidisciplinary idea that facilitates the fusion of technology and healthcare. It encompasses digital subcategories including wearables, telehealth & telemedicine, mobile health (mHealth), and health information technology (IT).
Digital health technology makes it easier for users to quickly access health-related data, which supports clinical judgement, patient safety, and continuity of care. Researchers and scientists, physicians, producers of medical equipment, as well as professionals in the fields of engineering, public health, social sciences, data management, and health economics are among the many stakeholders in this industry.
By definition, digital health refers to the application of information and communication technology in the field of healthcare for the remote management of chronic conditions. Mobile health (mHealth), wearable technologies, telehealth and telemedicine, health information technology (IT), and personalised medicine are all part of the digital health market. It provides a range of services that give customers access to early disease detection and chronic disease management.
Request a sample copy of Digital Health Market: https://wemarketresearch.com/sample-request/digital-health-market/49/
Digital health refers to the integration of information technology and electronic communications with various healthcare processes. It includes telehealth, medical wearables, digital healthcare systems like EMR and EHR medical apps, healthcare analytics, etc. Digital health aims to improve patient care, disease management and the overall healthcare experience for the user. It also enables the healthcare providers to access health records, prepare a diagnosis history, reduce the need for duplicate tests and make efficient decisions. Digital health also facilitates the identification of new illnesses or the worsening of existing ailments while lowering the total costs of healthcare. Owing to these benefits, it finds both clinical and non-clinical applications across the medical industry.
Global Digital Health Market- Segment Analysis
- Cerner Corporation
- Cisco systems
- General Electric company
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Mckesson Corporation
- Siemans Healthcare AG
- Qualcomm technologies, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Apollo Enterprise Imaging
- Konfoong Biotech International Co., Ltd
- XIFIN, Inc
- Akoya Biosciences
- Indica Labs
- Kanteron Systems
- AirStrip Technologies
- Google, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Activity monitoring
- Remote medication management
- LTC monitoring
- Video consultation
- BP Monitor
- Glucose meter
- Pulse oximeter
- Sleep apnea monitors
- Neurological monitors
- Medical apps
- Fitness apps
- Health analytics
- Digital health systems
- Electronic health records
- E-prescribing systems
Table of Contents
- Market Introduction and Market Overview
- Market – Executive Summary
- Market Trends, Outlook, and Factors Analysis
- Market: Estimates & Historic Trend Analysis (2018 to 2021)
- Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Deployment
- Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Component
- Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Content Type
- Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by End Use
- Market Analysis and Forecast, by Region
- North America Digital Health Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Europe Digital Health Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Asia Pacific Digital Health Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Middle East & Africa Digital Health Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Latin America Digital Health Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Purchase Global Digital Health Market Research Report:- https://wemarketresearch.com/purchase/digital-health-market/49/?license=single
Frequently Asked Questions About This Report
- How big is this market?
- What is this market growth?
- Which segment accounted for this market share?
- Who are the key players in this market?
- What are the factors driving this market?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research