Blister Packaging Market- Introduction
Blister packs are used in the healthcare industry for drugs and medical devices. They are used in wide applications, such as in consumer goods, industrial goods, and food industries. It is also seen that blister packaging requires fewer resources for packaging, occupies less retail shelf space, and offers an excellent hang-hook display. That’s why, blister packs are available at a lower cost as compared to other packaging formats, such as rigid bottles, making them cost-effective.
Blister packaging is used for extending the shelf life of the product. Though, it is not an ideal solution for the packaging of heavy items and is mainly used for the purpose of protecting lightweight items. Blister packaging offers an efficient method of anti-counterfeit systems, such as banknote authentication systems and others.
Blister packing is a term for several types of pre-formed plastic packaging which are used for small consumer goods, foods, and for pharmaceuticals. These packaging solutions are useful for protecting products against external factors, such as humidity and contamination for extended periods of time. Opaque blisters also protect light-sensitive products against UV rays. Thus, this wide base of application has helped it gain traction in the market.
Blister Packaging Market– Forecast and Overview
The global blister packaging market size was valued at USD 3.43 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2030.
The features associated with this market includes a complete barrier against water vapour, gases, and light. Also, excellent thermo-formability, high degree of thermal stability, and high malleability for deep drawing blister cavities, with normal aluminium foil, and effective anti-counterfeit packaging. These are the major features which drive the demand forthismarket.
The Cold form of blister packaging is performed on cold forming foil and the usage of the cold-forming technique does not let the use of any kind of heat applications on the packaging. It also uses cold-forming foils or sheets of laminate film that contain aluminium, that is typically stamped to force them into the required form by the blister machine. They also find major applications in the primary packaging of pharmaceuticals that includes tablets and capsules.
Request a sample copy of Blister Packaging Market: https://wemarketresearch.com/sample-request/blister-packaging-market/1/
Global Blister Packaging Market- Segmental Analysis
- WestRock Company
- Sonoco Products Company
- Constantia Flexibles
- Klockner Pentaplast Group
- I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Win pak Ltd
- Display Pack
- Penner Corporation
- Schott AG
- Gerresheimer AG
- Nipro Corporation
- ACG Group
- Perlen Packaging AG
- Klöckner Pentaplast Group
- James Alexander & Co. Ltd company
- Uflex Ltd
- Mister Blister Limited
- Formpaks International Co. Ltd
- Constantia Flexibles GmbH
- Huhtamaki Oyj
- Graphic Packaging Holding Company
Based on Product type:
There are two types of product in this segment:
The market for blister packaging based on technology is further classified into two:
- Cold Forming
Based on Materials
The segmentation based on Materials is further classified into:
- Plastic films
- Paper & Paper board
By End-user Segment Analysis
The market for blister packaging is growing and the most important end-user segment is pharmaceuticals and healthcare. With the effects of the pandemic, the need for safe and cost-effective packaging solutions is a necessity for the pharma sector. This has risen the demand for blister packaging which keeps away moisture and UV rays from affecting the pharma products.
Other sectors such as Consumer Goods and the Food industry too form a part of the end-user segmentation for this
Purchase Global Blister Packaging Market Research Report:- https://wemarketresearch.com/purchase/blister-packaging-market/1/?license=single
Table of Contents
- Market Introduction and Market Overview
- Market – Executive Summary
- Market Trends, Outlook, and Factors Analysis
- Market: Estimates & Historic Trend Analysis (2018 to 2021)
- Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Deployment
- Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Component
- Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Content Type
- Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by End Use
- Market Analysis and Forecast, by Region
- North America Blister Packaging Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Europe Blister Packaging Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Asia Pacific Blister Packaging Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Middle East & Africa Blister Packaging Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Latin America Blister Packaging Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What are the upcoming hot bets for this market?
- What are the market dynamics for the different materials of blister packaging?
- What are the market dynamics for the different end-use industry of blister packaging?
- Who are the major manufacturers of this market?
- What are the major factors which will impact market growth during the forecast period?
- What are the effects of COVID-19 on this market?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research