Artificial Pancreas Device System Market size stood at USD 171.04 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 990.51 million by the end of 2030 exhibiting a CAGR of 19.2% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2030.
The market for artificial pancreas devices is divided into three categories: kind, end-user, and geography. The market is divided into two types: CTR (control to range) and CTT (control to time) (control to target). The market is divided into hospitals, medical centres, and other end-users. It was studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America and the Caribbean.
The pancreas is one of the most important endocrine glands in the body, producing hormones that are delivered directly into the bloodstream. The pancreas is a 6 inch long organ that is located in the abdominal cavity. Insulin, polypeptide, somatostatin, and glucagon are all vital hormones produced by the pancreas. By secreting pancreatic juice, which contains digestive enzymes, the pancreas aids digestion and absorption.
For the treatment of Type 1 Diabetes, the Artificial Pancreas Device System is used. Patients with Type 1 Diabetes require many insulin dosages each day and throughout the year. The closed-loop system for controlling the glycemic or bionic pancreas is sometimes referred to as the Artificial Pancreas Device System. The function of glucose control in a healthy pancreas is imitated by this Artificial Pancreas Device.
The market is expected to develop as the prevalence of type 1 diabetes rises, demand for insulin self-administration rises, and the geriatric population grows. Furthermore, market expansion is fueled by increased public awareness and FDA collaboration with private institutes. However, the market’s expansion is projected to be hampered by a scarcity of skilled specialists in developing regions such as Africa and South America. During the projection period, R&D in the sector of medical equipment is expected to provide new opportunities.
Request a sample copy of :- https://wemarketresearch.com/sample-request/artificial-pancreas-device-system-market/31/
Global Artificial Pancreas Device System Market: Segmentations
By Key Players
- Johnson & Johnson
- Beta Bionics
- Bigfoot Biomedical
- Admetsys (pipeline product analysis)
- Animas Corporation
- Semma Therapeutics
- Tandem Diabetes Care
- TypeZero Technologies
- Pancreum, Inc.
- Hoffeman-La Roche Ltd
- Inreda Diabetic B.V.
- Roche Holding AG
- Medtrum Technologies Inc.
- DreaMed Diabetes Ltd
Based on device type
- Threshold suspend device systems
- Control- to-Range systems (CTR)
- Control-to- Target systems (CTT)
Based on treatment type
- Insulin Only
Based on end-user
- Medical Centers
Purchase this Market Research Report:- https://wemarketresearch.com/purchase/artificial-pancreas-device-system-market/31/?license=single
Table of Contents
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Trends, Outlook, and Factors Analysis
- Estimates & Historic Trend Analysis (2018 to 2021)
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Deployment
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Component
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Content Type
- Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by End Use
- Analysis and Forecast, by Region
- North America Artificial Pancreas Device System Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Europe Artificial Pancreas Device System Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Asia Pacific Artificial Pancreas Device System Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Middle East & Africa Artificial Pancreas Device System Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Latin America Artificial Pancreas Device System Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Key Benefits for Industry Participants & Stakeholders:
- Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
- Neutral perspective on the market performance
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape & strategies of key players
- Potential & niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth covered
- Historical, current, and projected market size, in terms of value
- In-depth analysis of this Market
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What will be the size of this Market in the foreseeable future?
- Who are the key players in this Market?
- What will be the growth of this Market in the coming years?
- Which region held the largest share in this Market?
- Which control type garnered the highest share in this Market?
- Who are the target audience in this Market?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research