Global Angioplasty Balloons Market was worth USD 2,550 million in 2021 and is anticipated to reach a valuation of USD 3,655 million in 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast duration.
A deflated balloon connected to a catheter is used during an angioplasty to unblock blocked or constricted coronary arteries. The majority of angioplasty balloons used in this minimally invasive medical technique are catheters with balloon tips. The balloon primarily assists in blood vessel and muscular wall expansion, which improves blood flow. According to the process, it is inserted into the constricted vessel using a guided wire while deflated, and then it is expanded to the desired size.
During surgical treatments, clogged blood arteries are unblocked and made wider using angioplasty balloons, which are medical equipment. Drug-eluting, regular, scoring, and cutting balloons are a few of the common varieties of angioplasty balloons. They are often made of silicone urethane, nylon, and polyurethane with nitinol constraining structures that form pillows and grooves on the balloon’s surface to provide predictable, uniform, and painless dilatation. The blood vessels are opened after surgery by inflating the balloon to flatten the plaque against their walls, which enables normal blood flow to return.
A medical instrument called an angioplasty balloon is employed during surgery to enlarge or unblock a blood vessel, particularly a coronary artery. Due to various variables that contribute to heart-related diseases such obesity, a poor diet, and excess cholesterol, there has been a discernible rise in health issues. Coronary artery disease is a fatal condition that results in cardiac arrest when the heart does not receive enough blood. A person with this medical condition should therefore be treated with an angioplasty operation, which opens up the congested blood vessels. A small balloon-tipped catheter is inserted into the blood vessel as part of the angioplasty procedure, and the balloon is then inflated at the blockage site to help open the constricted arteries.
Global investments in medical research and development, increased prevalence of cardiovascular and coronary disorders, and technical developments in the industry are all driving the growth of the angioplasty balloons market. Furthermore, because it is a minimally invasive surgical procedure, it offers advantages including decreased discomfort, injury, and scarring as well as shorter hospital stays, high accuracy, and quick recovery, all of which support market growth overall.
Request a sample copy of Angioplasty Balloons Market: https://wemarketresearch.com/sample-request/angioplasty-balloons-market/42/
Global Angioplasty Balloons Market- Segmental Analysis
Top Key Players:-
- Spectranetics Corp.
- Dickinson and Company
- Abbott Laboratories
- Cook Medical, Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- ENDOCOR GmbH
- Johnson & Johnson.
- Boston specific Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Silicone urethane co-polymers
- Plain old balloon angioplasty
- Drug coated balloon angioplasty
- Cutting balloons
- Scoring balloons
- Stent graft balloon catherer
- Coronary angioplasty
- Venous angioplasty
- Carotid angioplasty
- Renal Artery angioplasty
- Peripheral Angioplasty
By End User
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
Global Angioplasty Balloons Market- End User Segment Analysis
Purchase Global Angioplasty Balloons Market Research Report:- https://wemarketresearch.com/purchase/angioplasty-balloons-market/42/?license=single
Table of Contents
- Market Introduction and Market Overview
- Market – Executive Summary
- Market Trends, Outlook, and Factors Analysis
- Market: Estimates & Historic Trend Analysis (2018 to 2021)
- Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Deployment
- Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Component
- Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by Content Type
- Market Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis, by End Use
- Market Analysis and Forecast, by Region
- North America Angioplasty Balloons Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Europe Angioplasty Balloons Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Asia Pacific Angioplasty Balloons Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Middle East & Africa Angioplasty Balloons Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Latin America Angioplasty Balloons Market: Estimates & Forecast Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the demand outlook for the global balloon catheter market?
- Which is the most lucrative market for balloon catheter?
- What are the factors driving demand in balloon catheter market?
- What are the key market statistics in South Korea and Japan?
- What are the top 5 countries driving demand for balloon catheter?
- Which are leading companies in balloon catheter market?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research